Stay at Les Charmes de Carlucet in the heart of the “Golden triangle of the Dordogne valley” and discover the most beautiful, interesting & historical sites this stunning region has to offer with our experienced, fun & informative guide. English and French spoken.
- Come and discover what is probably the most historic and beautiful region in France.
- 5 days of guided tours & 6 nights accommodation included.
- Guided visits include the stunning medieval town of Sarlat, the jewel of the Dordogne valley & its most beautiful villages.
- Stunning Chateaux of the Dordogne valley.
- A boat trip on a traditional flat bottomed barge along the Dordogne river
- Discover the most important and fascinating pre-historic world heritage sites along the Vezere valley including the world famous caves of Lascaux.
- Discover spectacular Rocamadour, and the most beautiful villages of the Lot Dordogne valley.
- Enjoy a delicious and unforgettable fine dining experience by our talented & creative chef Henri Florance, prepared and served to you in the beautiful surroundings of Les Charmes de Carlucet.
from 895 € (6 nights accommodation, 5 days of excursions, all breakfasts and 4 dinners included)
For artists who have some experience of painting outdoors and wish to capture the beautiful scenery and changing light of this stunning area.
- Starts Sunday 7th October 7pm, finishes Saturday 13th Oct 10am
- Paint in oil, acrylic, watercolour and pastel and even a mixture of these
- Accomplished, talented and experienced tutor with many years of teaching in many different media. Diana Seidl
- 5 days of tuition, 12 artists maximum in group
- 6 nights accommodation, all meals included. (apart from final dinner in local restaurant)
- Stay at the beautiful Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Located in the heart of the beautiful Dordogne, surrounded by stunning scenery
- Each day starts with focusing on a particular aspect of landscape painting
- Followed by excursions to beautiful painting locations near by
- Finish each day with an assessment of the day back in the studio at Les Charmes and dinner
from 1,100 € (6 nights accommodation, all tuition and meals included apart from final dinner in local restaurant)
Residential photography holiday in the heart of the beautiful Dordogne with highly experienced and talented tutor. All levels of ability welcome.
- 5 days of tuition with Mairi Thomas, outstanding photographer and highly qualified, experienced photography teacher
- 6 nights accommodation in this stunning 5 star 18th century Manor house
- Understand and use your cameras key functions more effectively (controlling exposure, depth of field, and focus)
- Understand and show how the use of light and composition/ framing creates more striking images and effects
- Download, edit, and store your images, using common photo editing programs such as Lightroom or Photoshop
- Maximum per group is 8 people
- All meals included (apart from 2 dinners and 1 lunch at local restaurants)
- Each day starts in the studio focusing on different aspects of photography
- Daily excursions to beautiful locations in the Dordogne to practice and improve your photographic skills
- Day finishes back at Les Charmes for a round up of the day and dinner
from 1,240 € (6 nights accommodation, all tuition and meals included apart from 2 dinners and 1 lunch at local restaurants)